User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a cp'er when......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you are a cper as soon as you make your first post on Terra Forum or anyother cp forum.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're a cp'er when you've read all 5 pages of this, and realized almost all of these apply to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're a CPer when you go to the doctor's office and while sitting there waiting... you check around for anything you could possibly use for your plants. About all I found were tongue depressors. I asked for a bunch and they gave them to me to use as plant markers for the school! I also got some viles. I have no idea what to do with those but they offered them so I took them.

This is Jimscott's fault... he sent me germination boxes from his lab and it got me thinking about what else was out there.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] I also got some viles
    Those are good for storing seeds.

You also know that you're a cp'er when you bring home a 100lb roll of aluminum from work because you want to use it to as a reflective backing for your plant tanks. You end up lining a whole room with it, add lights and now you have a whole room to grow plants. I also traded some for a N.bical. Man I've got it bad. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vials, hmmmm.... I've got these 50 ml plastic vials that no one uses and was contemplating using them for sprouting pigmy sundews. They don't need the area - just depth. Just poke a hole in the bottom for drainage, add some sand and peat, and ....

I have bags and bags of those things. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're a CP'er when your internet history has about 500 sites, all of those related to CPs in some way.

You know you're a CP'er when you use the condensation from your greenhouse and a comb to get your hair under control in the morning. (i do that every day)
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love collecting jars and containers and stuff :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know when your a CP'er when your midnight snack consists of Nepenthes and Sarracenia nectar. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

On a non-carnivorous note, you know your a plant lover when your parents are redoing the yard and are about to take out the lawn when you say "wait, save the grass!". You then take out a pot, take a chunk of dirt with grass, and plant it. My friend Andrew did that (really, he did!) and the grass is currently growing on his windowsill. The funny thing is, he is taking great care of it, while his parent's lawn (he's 13) was turning brown, and dying.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast