What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you're a cp'er when......

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Tee he he, you should see what you can do with the nice big containers for those horrible tasting cheese thingies that you can pick up at Sam's club. I've tossed the contents out to get at the nice big terrarium container and even the critters in the area won't eat them.

You know you're a CPer when your purpose in getting a to-go salad from a salad bar is to get those nice clear plastic food containers with lids to recycle as free seed incubators.
smile.gif

You know you are a cper when your winter preparations include cleaning out your refrigerator or turning down the heat in one of your rooms/basement.

You know your a cper when your wife(I`m just makeing this up)\girlfriend is jealous of your plants:p

You know your a cp'er when you cheer when ants get in your house.

you know your a cp'er when you post in a thread about how you know your a cp'er

You know you're a cp'er when you buy one plant on an E-bay auction then end up buying MANY more plants from their website just to save on Shipping....

Hey Bill that N. clipeata x ventricosa x clipeata x ventricosa is growing fantastically in the Peanut Butter Jar.
And yes, I too have gone to Chinese restaurants hoping to get the great cp starting trays!!

Kirk
Fitchburg, MASS

Ohhh....that plant sounds cool! I wanna see pics:p I can agree about the shipping thing...I hate paying shipping on 1 or 2 items *blushes*

I think Cook's has free shipping.

You know your a CP'er when you don't buy mice as pets.
smile_m_32.gif

Nope $5 ship&handle funny about the mice:p

You know you're a CPer when you find yourself hoping that your daughters plants get another fungus gnat infestation so you can feed your dews and pings.

You know you're a CPer when you go to school to pick up your daughter and just happen to have some gemmae to give the science/biology teachers.

You know you're a CPer when you buy Beta pellets, Koi food, and Cichlid pellets and you don't own any fish!

Or your fish get fed to your plants....

Phresh Phlowers, phish phood-----phantastik.

Hey!  You all lost me on this one!  What, pray tell... does one do with "Beta pellets, Koi food, and Cichlid pellets"?

Feed them s and queens of course!!!(Neps)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (NepenthesMaster @ Dec. 02 2004,1:17)]You know when your a CP'er when your midnight snack consists of Nepenthes and Sarracenia nectar.
biggrin.gif
?!?!

you know you're a cper when you look at something and spend 10 minutes thinking about what it could relate to cps.

you know when you're a cper when the first thought that comes into your head after looking at any object is related to cps (computer screen...hmmm)

You know when you're a cper when you realise most of the people you're interacting with is crazier than you in more ways than one...

Back