Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The big mystery...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what it could be...That is one of the oddest stories I have heard this year. Why can't they locate the noise? Shouldn’t the people that live near the explosion be like it is in my backyard, or across the street, or my neighbor is acting weird lately? To shake houses in a 10 block area is a big boom. The people right next to it must not be able to hear anymore.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there was a story in the news a week or so ago about the military testing a pilotless drone capable of an astounding speed of MACH 10..... only heard a wee blurb about it, almost like it wasn't supposed to be mentioned, or something....... it was a small craft, and low-level flying from what I recall.....
    May have something to do with something....
    I hope the situation gets resolved for you, either way, PAK, I hate unexplained, earth-shaking stuff myself [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LATE BREAKING NEWS...

As I write this, there is a team of police and other crews at the intersection one block from my house. The have the street blocked off and are recovering "pressure producing devices...some above ground and some below." The area is being treated as a crime scene. They are only saying this may be linked to the disturbances. Hopefully there will be more info on the 6 oclock news. I wonder if the street will be unblocked by the time I leave work. I live right there.

http://www.nbc12.com/servlet....9311429

I hope this is the answer and will stop the shaking before any serious damage is done.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They probably found out it was the military and are covering it up. pressure producing devices? its a little hard to belive. Why wouldn't they show a picture of one. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the story had JUST broken about it. lol They were still there investigating when that article was posted. Early in ANY police investigation they don't reveal their hand, so to speak. They may need to keep details quiet in order to catch the person responsible. I'm sure if they think its ok to do, they will show what they found. But this discovery is only hours old so I doubt if they know too much right now. I'm sure they will be scouring the neighborhood for more devices.

n a few minutes the news will be on and I can see if they have released any more information. Someone else told me these explosions were happening in other areas a good way out from my neighborhood but I don't know if that's true.

I can't figure any reason anybody would do such a thing. Maybe they will have some theories on the news.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would imagine your poor Ollie Bean has been freaking out at night.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From reading the article, it seems the police probably have a suspect already. They seemed to know what they were looking for and where, which means someone probably tipped them off. They've probably got the suspect under surveillance. They're just keeping the details out of the media for now. Kind of like the Beltway snipers. They knew who they were looking for before the media got wind of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The booms started election day? Maybe another unhappy voter?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast