What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's mom, again

for a few weeks, not sure when he will get out. Just got off the phone with him and he is really down in the dumps.

they have a service where you can e-mail pts and they will print it out and deliver. I was thinking if he got some notes of good cheer it would do him a world of wonders. You all were so wonderful the last time.....
If you can Thanks so very much!

go to muhealth.org click on children's hospital (menu at left of screen) then click on e-mail patient (menu left of screen)
where it asks for pts name you can put Noah G. (but they will probably get it to him as pondboy too) and he is in the adolescent unit.

Ciao'
dew

oh man, consider it sent
smile_h_32.gif

I'm trying to but I can't!
smile_h_32.gif

I go there and BAM the aol thing closes and I have to restart aol.

Just let him know we are all pulling for him. He's been through enough.

Awwwww....sorry to hear that. I was wondering if something was wrong. I noticed he wasn't posting any more.
smile_h_32.gif

We will certainly do that. Poor Noah. He's had such a rough year...

Oh no, hes going through a bad time again.
smile_h_32.gif

I knew somethign was wrong.
smile_h_32.gif

I hope he gets well soon,
Dino

Sorry to hear this again. Hopefully Noah is not in the hospital as long as he was before. Hope he gets well soon!

Nooooo not again. get well soon, that a order

Thanks for the link, jim.

Dew, we're all behind you. The Lord be your strength.

Well I hope he gets better real soon.

Sorry to hear this. My prayers and thoughts rest with Noah and this ailment. I don't know what else to say. ***sad face***

Rick

I just sent the get-well message. I hope he get's through this okay. I also hope all his plants survive. I'm rootin' for ya Noah!

Get well soon Noah!

Jerry

I sent one as well.. let me know if he gets it.. we love ya, Noah!!!!

Dew, may God grant you strengh. Give our best to Noah, he will be in our prays.

I've been hearing a lot about this which is happening to poor Noah, i just have to ask: What has happened? Excuse me for being curious.

I was sorta wondering too..

Back