What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macy's thanksgiving day parade

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Any of you catch the macy's thankgiving day parade? did anyone go? i went and got some decent pictures. what did you guys think?

PS i'll post those pics later

I watched it, my wife made me

I don't like that parade.... its stupid I don't like it at all never liked it even when my parents made me watch it when I was just young lad...

didn't know it was so old
confused.gif
it was pretty cool to see it in person, never watched it on tv before though.

I was up at the time it was on (!!!), and I knew it was on, but I was watching UFO stuff on the History channel..

I saw bits and pieces of it. I watched it as a kid and feel like its kind of a tradition. But I have to admit its become more of musical review than a parade. Waaaaaaaaay too many songs. And I missed the Sponge Bob balloon.
smile_h_32.gif
But it doesn't have the "magic" it did when I was a kid.

I was really waiting for the National Dog Show to come on. I wanted to see the terrier group and see how Ollie Beanie Mac compared to the top wire fox winner. I was quite disappointed when they didn't even show the wire at all. But...at least the smooth fox terrier won Best in Show. Better a smooth than no fox terrier at all.
biggrin.gif
Her name is Gracie and I'm sure she will move on to show at Westminster in February. I always have to root for the fox terriers.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Nov. 25 2004,2:14)]LOL! I was watching that too!
Holy crap!

oh oh oh! john, show her your evil spongebob picture!
you can almost hear the people screaming and running away LOL

lol here goes, luis:
spongebob.jpg

i'll post better pics up tomorrow when the film gets developed

Back