What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want for christmas?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Dec. 01 2004,5:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Nov. 29 2004,7:04)]I`m hopeing for the atrac3player with tv\wb\fm,Dixie Chicks "home",SHeDAISY "knock on the sky"\ "THE WHOLE SHeBANG" and games for my gtamecube\Gba(Lol I`m always looking for those) Well thats what I`m hopeing from "Santa"(Mom\Dad).

I finnally got my greenhouse today but my parents say it looks crushed on the bottom:( I guess if it is the supplier will have to send me another
confused.gif
confused.gif
 I mean it is insured.Lol.:p
thats gotta stink what kind was it?
6x8x6 polycarbonate with the ability to get like forced air and addons etc...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Dec. 01 2004,7:01)]What I don't get, is how your brain is growing until you're twenty something (begins shrinking by then lol) and yet neurons don't divide.
neurons branch out and expand, they don't divide.

No court...
Hey wait!
The court house is closed on Christmas!
wish granted.

Cool. If I`m still here on Christmass I have to go to peds for 5 days just like I did on thanksgiving wich stinks.

I know they make new dendrites and axons and stuff but enough to make the brain expand? holy cow...

One thread, two conversations. By the way, Kirk, maybe you'll get that S. leucophylla and the N. arisolochiodes without trading that hamata.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Dec. 01 2004,8:40)]Cool. If I`m still here on Christmass I have to go to peds for 5 days just like I did on thanksgiving wich stinks.
still here as in, in the hospital?

i want xbox live, and POP Warrior within for xbox.
Hellz

Back