What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copper help!

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
Could you please explain these new Police tactics to me? I dont want to be caught unprepared
smile_l_32.gif

DUI test

I don't think oyu need to worry too much, I think that's only in Vegas.

I love that show. It's Reno 911 on the Comedy Channel. It's my favorite show on TV. Classic mock-umentary.

Capslock

I had seen this awhile ago and have been trying to adopt this, but they never get past the alphabet thing
smile_m_32.gif

Loved the dancing toward the end!
smile_m_32.gif

Reno 911, i watch that show occasionaly

LOL - I got that by e-mail couple days ago.

While on the subject of cops...
letmefinishmybeer.jpg
smile_n_32.gif

Hey Copper, I got a question for you. If you're pulled over and you've had a little too much to drink, what would happen if you get an unopened bottle of vodka from under your seat, get out of the car, break the seal and down the bottle. How can you prove that they were under the influence while they were driving. I know they can be charged with public drunkeness. I don't see how you be charged with open container, since the bottle was opened outside the car.

Hell, I watch Comedy Central half my life.. *glances at clock* MOTHER OF CRAP!! I'm missing The Daily Show.. *runs off*

Back