Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lizards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every calls them chameleons. They see a lizard climbing and say "hey look, a chameleon".
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don`t call the lizards around here chameleons...and have never heard them refered to as such....
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the people that don't know better do. Sorry about that. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason people confuse anoles with chameleons is simple some species (like the one in Florida) have the ability to change color. However they are limited to brown and green (most species of anolis) unlike true chameleons. NepenthesMaster is right chameleons are found in Madagascar, but also in Africa and parts of India.
    \"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.\" Dwight D. Eisenhower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh great! I have to share my home with either chickens or cobras. That should make my cleaning lady very happy...probaly just going to keep the lizards.

I have three different kinds of lizards in my house…geckos, the common color changing anoles and the immigrant Cuban type. The geckos only come out at night and are almost impossible to catch by hand. The other two are not easy either. Occasionally a tree frog comes in but they make a lot of noise and are easy to catch.

Iguanas, sometimes sit outside the door and look in but never cross the threshold. There is one big male that the neighborhood cats are absolutely terrified of. He is large and seriously aggressive.

Hey Ozzy, come on down, you can have all the critters you can catch. There are even some gators in a lake down the street

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I`d go with the chickens just get bantys Lol.!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to have a pet H.versicolor that was fun

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] NepenthesMaster is right chameleons are found in Madagascar, but also in Africa and parts of India.
    Chameleons are also found in the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]
    Hey Ozzy, come on down, you can have all the critters you can catch. There are even some gators in a lake down the street
    Hey you need a roomate?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast