Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is this world coming to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    being an old Pantera fan from years ago, i am somewhat saddened at this news:

Ohio Concert Shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It that person from Pantera that got shot. How could they have let someone in with a gun? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to live basically down the street from that place where it happened, the Alrosavilla club. Geez, it all seems pretty crazy to me.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woke up this morning, and saw on the Today show that there was a shooting at a heavy metal concert last night. Being a metal fan since I was about 14, that got my attention. I wanted to see who it was. They said the guitarist was killed. Then they said the band was Damageplan. So I thought it was some local band. Then they showed a pic of the guitarist and I recognized him as Dimebag Darrell. I've seen Pantera many times and I even have picks that Dimebag threw into the audience. The last report that I've read said they the shooter may have been screaming something about Dimebag breaking up Pantera. I've also heard that another member of the band is dead but they haven't released who it is yet. I have heard that it may be the drummer, which is Dimebags brother.
    It's also ironic that this happen on the same day that John Lennon was shot.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just heard on CNN that the other band member killed was his brother Vinnie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Now I'm really glad I went to see them when they were down in Mexico. Oh man. I can't believe it. R.I.P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm... yea, this sucks. i'm a pantera fan. i'm a fan of dime's style. even learned a little pantera back when i was actively playing... i never minded whan i'd go to shows and have them wave a metal detector over me. never minded one bit.
    most of the world won't care one bit. the metal community has lost one of the greatest guitarists of this time. time to go throw a little pantera in the cd player...

Then when confronted, we ask them the question, what's wrong with your mind? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR MIND?!

peace all,
    tech...
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I smell a ginormous lawsuit against whoever was handling security at the concert.
    Some random words.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast