What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey,
Sorry If you get this message twice, I am just going down the line. All final orders should be sent to me by January 1st. If you have not confirm your final order. Please email it to Treaqum@yahoo.com, do not reply to this email it will bounce. An example of a order should be:
I Tre Bond (insert your name) am ordering a total of 9 (insert number of plants you are ordering) which total at $53.00 Au (insert cost of Au here). The plants and costs will be as follows:
P. Pico de Orzaba...$4
P.'sethos' x. moranensis 'Fraser'...$4
P. 'weser'...$4
P. filifolia...$8
P. 'weser' x. jaumavensis...$4
P. sp. 'Santa Maria, Yuchiti'...$4
D. hamiltonii...$5
D. lanata...$10
D. derbyensis...$10
Total $53.00Au
shipping from australia (30%) $15.90Au
Current conversion of total cost $53.74USD (Au to USD multiply by 0.78)
Shipping from Tre's house to mine: $3.85USD (Also first class avalible, if you want)
Total cost in USD $57.59
Remember that you have to fill in YOUR INFORMATION resubmitting my order will make me think you are ordering it.
Tre

So shippings 30% of the total order?

Triffid Park adds 30% shipping fee if the order is under $500 aud, 20% if it's over. Plus the $60aud for the Phyto to cover the whole shipment.

So yes to figure out your portion of the international shipping fees you would multiply your personal order total by the appropriate %

Ok, thanks tony.

Back