Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $@#^%&!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that Rattler
    Percacet(sp?) made you pass out? man not even morphine will do that to me...it would have to be demerol(sp?) or phenobarb(before I got used to it but it`s a trainquilizer anyhow Lol.) I did have realy bad withdrawl from percaset though.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about your luck, by now the swelling should be down...
    Ironically, my lousy knee got popped out on Friday night, I was sitting at a table in a local restaurant and went to slide sideways to allow someone else to sit on the bench; Somehow my big ol' foot got caught in the table legs, somehow, and my durn knee popped out- for a split-second it hurt just like Rattler described (excellent description of searing agony, BTW man, I'm all to familiar with it myself) but it kinda died down, next day I was limping, and it still hurts a bit, but I think I got off a bit lighter than Rattler did

BE CAREFUL!!!!!! Even if you're sitting down you can hurt yourself real bad [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, sorry about that! I wonder what you caught.... Was is am-knee-sia? Or was it the Knee-sles?
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill look for one of those tubes Bruce, i do have an all out brace but its made of neoprene and a couple aluminium supports but is uncomfortable to wear all day.

pondboy. i have a REALLY low tolerance to narcotics. Darla can work and put out a paper on 80mg of demerol(i think thats the amount? its a good sized dose anyways), i have seen her do it when she has had a bad migraine. a couple Tylenol 3's(tylenol and codine) knock me into la-la land and i cant work. i feel your pain on the bad withdrawl. after the first surgery on my knee almost 5 years ago they gave me hydrocodone and i had no clue what it was, should have known better given that after taking one i had about 20 minutes to get ready and comfortable before i was unconsious. after about 8 days of heavy use(i was in ALOT of pain as i think the doctor screwed up a bit) i got tired of being unconsious all the time and figured i would just grit my teeth and deal with the pain so i quit cold turkey. bad mistake, that was one heck of a 3 day hangover. ive been really leary of narcs ever since.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep a watchful eye on any lurking incidents, rattler! You never know when and how hard they'll bite.
    Being called Gimpy is still better (and somewhat sweeter) than "The Gimp," at least... *shudder*
    Get well soon!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ouch what an unfortunate string of circumstances
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Dec. 14 2004,10:26)]ill look for one of those tubes Bruce, i do have an all out brace but its made of neoprene and a couple aluminium supports but is uncomfortable to wear all day.

pondboy. i have a REALLY low tolerance to narcotics. Darla can work and put out a paper on 80mg of demerol(i think thats the amount? its a good sized dose anyways), i have seen her do it when she has had a bad migraine. a couple Tylenol 3's(tylenol and codine) knock me into la-la land and i cant work. i feel your pain on the bad withdrawl. after the first surgery on my knee almost 5 years ago they gave me hydrocodone and i had no clue what it was, should have known better given that after taking one i had about 20 minutes to get ready and comfortable before i was unconsious. after about 8 days of heavy use(i was in ALOT of pain as i think the doctor screwed up a bit) i got tired of being unconsious all the time and figured i would just grit my teeth and deal with the pain so i quit cold turkey. bad mistake, that was one heck of a 3 day hangover. ive been really leary of narcs ever since.
    Well never had a problem with Hydrodone. I went cold turkey on the percaset too....wow functioning on demerol! It makes me feel "weird" for a moment thenin a second I was asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I`m also haveing withdrawl symptoms from going off the phenobarb and I`m just feeling realy tense(physically and emotionally) as well as feeling rather depressed(nothing compared to the percaset insident though) ever since I started weening off.

Yeah,bad things do seem to happen together! I found out today that my friend(of 5 or so years) Kelsey has a heart condition thing that makes it so that she could just keel over at any moment And they had alot of problems from the hurricanes there in pensicola Fl,and my grandpa has diabetes and high white blood cell counts,as well as low blood plateletts so he bleeds realy easy. and for the high white cells he needs low dosage chemotherapy,and he had a spleen that weighed 15lbs! Man evrybody just has problems at the same time,it`s like when it rains it pours....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast