What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get for christmas?

i know i know im 10 days early, some people like to give gifts before x-mas though. what did you guys get?

a 14 foot canoe and two liters of good expensive vodka

Party at Rattler's!!!
smile_n_32.gif

What kind of Vodka?

Casplock

What kind of canoe? The vodka must be for cleaning it after paddling around while drinking beer.

lol its a used aluminium canoe but for what she paid for it it was a steal. as to the vodka it is Grey Goose Vanilla. actually for as lil as i drink i have one heck of a liquor cabinate. i think there is over $1000 worth of booze in there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i think there is over $1000 worth of booze in there.

The party is definately at Rattler's!

I'm a scotch man myself...mmmmm, Chivats....

I have absolutely no use for booze. The only time I drink alcohol is on new years eve, then I have 1 glass of champagne.

Bituminous coal!
smile_m_32.gif

schloaty-------always welcome to stop by. dont think i have any scotch but thats easy to remedy. mostly its a variety of vodkas(for me) rums(Darlas) prolly 15 types of schnapps, always a couple bottles of Southern comfort and wild turkey as thats what some buddys of mine drink. and a whole slew of other stuff. not hard to hit $1000 at 20-30 bucks a bottle average.

CNC--good for you!!!

Jim---what did you do now?
smile_n_32.gif

Thats not Expensive vodka, its BEET vodka

just got my x-mas present. a set of logitech Z-5500's... i think i need a hearing aid...

too bad im too young to drink... its a shame really... ::sneaks a bottle::... well i gotta go

sphagnum
Sand
A large rubbermaid container
3 orchids

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Anyway, CNCreefer won't be invited to the party. I'm not old enough to drink, but juvenile records are locked once you turn 18
smile_m_32.gif

Nothing yet...its still 9 days till christmass so....

Mm.....hose curvo(sp?) chocolates....(can`t eat them though:()

Amateur! Put That Back!

Yeah....*sip*...put it back kiddo...*sip*.

I'm buying my own Christmas presents this year because everyone refuses to either buy me plants or give me money to buy them. A membership to the ICPS would be nice though...

NO! it's MINE!!!
*grabs it and runs away*
My precious...

oh yeah? shorty? you're like a foot shorter than me
smile_n_32.gif

Already drank it.. i hope copper doesn't go Reno 911 on me..
smile_n_32.gif

Back