What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
So that is what it is, i couldn't tell because the color was messed up and the image is so blurred up.

Alphawolf: Your face must be really stretched out. You could also use a nice shave.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

TheAlphaWolf's features wolf, and is if that's bad enough, its a wolf laying down!

...I got nothing.

It's supposed to be blurry... Kind of a watercolor effect. I know it's so perfect, but tony, the first time I saw your avatar a while back I thought it was a stack of baseball caps
laugh.gif

What is that lazy dog saying? Good for nothing, mangy, lice ridden....
it is a nice pic though..darn

fygee, is that the metroid brain/power sucky thingy? It looks like a drop of dog drool. Alphawolf would you watch that stuff! Dog drool! dog drool!

Hey copper I've always thought you're avatar look like a robocop'ett.

But what the heck is that red light on her face? She's what would happen if "kit" from night rider, and robocop had offspring.

How did you know? Mommy was sleek and daddy had a set of guns.

In the first town I worked for I was dubbed Robo-(term for female dog).  Gotta go with the flow.

Your avatar is..um..hmmm..I'll get back with you on that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Dec. 16 2004,8:04)]You call me blind, you're so blind that you have to get within a foot of the chess peices to see which ones they are. But I am pretty hariy.
That is my intimidation factor. Are you scared?

UNC: Some times I get to close and peaces stick my face but anywho...lets not focus on me.

Copper, if you are a cop according to your avatar you just stand around all the time.. You should be on the go, go, go!

Fygee, you dare enter an avatar-bashing thread with that thing??

You are brave, I'll give you that!

Hey! Even Superman needs a respite.

Maybe that piece is not stuck to your face. Maybe you fell asleep, on the board, trying to figure out your next move.

Zak..well..um..well, it's hard to bash something that plain.

My day already sucks... Can someone bash on mine too??
-Andrew

That is the most pathetic VFT that I have ever seen....
Dino

P.S
This is proving to be popular!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I started this a coupel of days ago and 6 pages already!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

NOTE:What I say about others ppls avatar is a joke.
smile_n_32.gif

Sorry to hear your day is going badly, so anything to make you feel better.

Poor little plant suffering from Epileptic seizures that way. Put a stick in his trap before he bites off a trigger hair.

(safety edit for the foolish - do not put a stick in the mouth of a seizure victim, thank you)

Lets have a draw...Who can pull out thier water gun first. Go! I beatcha! You never even moved! Wooo! Need more practice.

If you look you can see my one eye is open...I am searching for Bobby Fisher.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Starman.. what is your avatar?

Bonnie: Time to break out the silver bullet!

You did not beat me....you still haven't moved.  I just moved so fast it looked like I was standing still.  WOW!

Have you seen or heard chess (Musical).  The players are either psychotic or adulterous, greedy, sons of....

(actually a great musical and a great game.  Wish that I played better)

Silver bullets are for werewolves (watch out Alpha), break out the dentist!

Back