What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Wesley, if you get close enough to Alpha your plants might be able to munch of the fleas from his mangy hide.
smile_n_32.gif

is that the only thing you can come up with? fleas and mangy hide?
I knew cops had bad imaginations but that's just ridiculous.

is that a straw for a baton i see at your side, and a cap gun?
and the big question... where IS your hat?
bad cop... bad cop...
where WERE you trained you lazy good for nothing cop?
smile_s_32.gif

Alphawolf, Please let me remind you that this is suppose to be an avatar insult thread. Please stick with insulting avatars only.

ooppss... I guess I just like arguing/ insulting people (as in jokes btw) a little too much :p

Ten yard penalty for personal insult. To be enforced in the next play. *Whistle blows-clock running!*

Careful on insulting cops, contrary to popular belief it never helps your cause.

Well thats just comen sense Lol.

Unfortunatey, some people was born with very little common sense.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Dec. 21 2004,7:24)]Unfortunatey, some people was born with very little common sense.
Ouch! I thought this is suppose to be about "avatar insults!" or is this do as I say, not as I do.
smile_n_32.gif
k/d

wolf9striker, I am guessing that is suppose to be "eye of the tiger" not of the wolf.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

It's okay.  Someday he'll forget and come through my jurisdiction.

hehecackle
smile_n_32.gif

A STRAW...why you!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Dec. 21 2004,8:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Dec. 21 2004,7:24)]Unfortunatey, some people was born with very little common sense.
Ouch! I thought this is suppose to be about "avatar insults!" or is this do as I say, not as I do.
smile_n_32.gif
k/d

wolf9striker, I am guessing that is suppose to be "eye of the tiger" not of the wolf.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
That comment was not directed to anyone, it is just a general fact about some people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It's okay.  Someday he forget and come through my jurisdiction.
and you won't know who I am
MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!
eeehh... not saying that I will though
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Dec. 20 2004,3:03)]is that a straw for a baton i see at your side, and a cap gun?
"Baton"?? Nightstick!

Alpha... stop posting before me, dangit! There are......... um............ no pupils!

Area 51. And what is the truth? Beleive what? The truth?

Copper's looks like the giant robot on that cartoon movie with the giant robot and the little boy.

Joe

It's a X-Files thing. Don't mess with that.

Your avatar coupled with what's above it makes me think of Barbie, which conjurs massive hate.

What, madame buttfly!

*scratches head*

Back