What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint

since we do not know the cause, or even the situation that this happened under, i would suggest to all of you to refrain from speculation, because thats what it is. Speculation. I dont think we should say how fair/unfair it was because we dont know what happened. Perhaps 18 is reasonable, or not long enough.

if you dont know what the crime is, dont coment on the punishment

well... the thing is some people do know what happened.
I don't know the details though.... so I ain't saying nothing.
by the way...
don't post why. It would be rude if you did. I don't care what he did. Unless he gives you permission to tell everyone about it just don't say anything.

thats right, those people who know should not share the details tough. I wrote my post asuming that the would do the courtious thing and keep their mouths shut

The forums are not a place to publicly discuss someone else's problems. Its one thing when someone makes a post about a problem and *invites* discussion about it...and quite another for someone else to bring it up.

I'm sure Clint will return if and when he wants to and is able.

End of discussion.

Back