Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master shake gets inked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pal Ralph who gets to sculpt the official ATHF figs is indeed doing MC Pee Pants - the giant spider wearing a diaper! He says it'll be huge! I wish I could post the new images he sent tonight of the colored urethane casts of shake and dancing meatwad and the wax version of Frylock but he'd probly be PO'd.

The first official figs from the show will be out in Febuary. It'll be a two pack featuring 3-4" poseable figs of a closed mouth shake and Mothmonsterman from the Bus of the Undead episode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold On....THE official figs? Are you kidding? Holy crap. It is a small world. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will be some images of the shake and mothmonsterman protypes on Palisades Toys click on Daily bit news "adult swim" in the next day or two. You can also see painted shake and mothmonsterman toys in the December issue of "Previews" the Comic Book Catalog. Get it for $5 at any comic store/newsstand it's like the monthly phone book of comics and toys with some 500 oversized full color pages every month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12