User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 103 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Jan. 13 2005,9:55)]let's face it... creationists have no argument against evolution or for creationism besides the bible.
    andl... dozens of pages later, I STILL don't know what "facts" we are "ignoring"...
    and that too, what facts are we ignoring creationists, hmmmm?
    I want this matter cleared up too right now.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 13 2005,6:24)]Jim:
    Have you seen The Last Supper lately? do a google and look at the "man" on jesus' right.
    John, I counted 13 people in the picture, all guys. None of them looked Middle Eastern, either! You'll have to send me a link to this mysterious gal.

Man, I thought you were going to go into the spurious gnostic book called The Gospel of Mary Magdalene and how she was purported to have been Jesus' wife, etc.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Jan. 14 2005,9:27)]You guys know what we need? We need a true PhD. in evolutionary biology and some PhD. in biblical studies to finish off this thread. My head is starting to hurt reading all these threads from people (myself included!) with only partial understandings of evolution and partial knowledge of the Bible and its interperetations.
    I'll get someone from the museum to get on my name and post some replies. True phd.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]if the creationists have lots of evidence backing up god, then why arnt the questions being anwsered?
    I demand that creationists anwser your questions immediatly.
    I am fed up with important questions being ignored by creationists in this thread.
    As I said, I would be answering all these questions, but I don't have time. I'd be happy to discuss this by AIM, email, pms or whatever else it takes, but I don't have time to be debating several people at once.

Peter
    the cellist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe the Christian creation myth, but don't think creationists have any obligation to provide proof of creation. That isn't what religion's about. Religion isn't based on evidence and no one needs to prove their spiritual beliefs are "true". But that's why creation isn't science and belongs nowhere near a science textbook. Unless a religious studies book is riding next to a science book in the backpack.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Starman, You demand answers, and are not likely to get them.
    No one wants to argue the point anymore, so let it rest. I think the thread has pretty much played itself out. I will wait another day before locking this topic up. Helluva Topic!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 14 2005,9:25)]Well Starman, You demand answers, and are not likely to get them.
    No one wants to argue the point anymore, so let it rest. I think the thread has pretty much played itself out. I will wait another day before locking this topic up. Helluva Topic!!!!!
    We have asked those questions many times, if they got anwsered straight away, this thread wouldnt be going in circles.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 14 2005,9:25)]Well Starman, You demand answers, and are not likely to get them.
    Don't lock it yet bug, i'm going to get someone from the museum to post on here.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.