User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 115 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so now that i have disproved what you have said, you change your story.

no offense alphawolf but you sound to me alot like the religuos zealots you claim to be fighting against. you get personal when someone proves your wrong, you dont stick to your points, yet you seem to enjoy making fun of the people that do exactly that.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you didn't disprove anything.
    "bar interracial matings if the resulting offspring are unfit hybrids"
    that to me means that you can't mate if the offspring are hybrids, which is totally different from what you say. I didn't change my story, I just don't think that that particular one matters that much. There are others and we shouldn't get stuck on a single one that is apparently worded in a confusing way.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sticking to a single thing is what creationists like to do to "disprove" things (sound familiar?). Ok, sure, one in ten thousand fossils has been a hoax, OH MY GOD!!! it's all a hoax! evolution is false!
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, sorry, lets forget the mice, but so far the only example that you gave that has seemed like it is even possablly speciation is the goatsbeard and that just sounds like hybridization to me, however i dont have a enough information to truely determine it.

and i never said evolution is false, nor did i say fossils are false, though there have been quite a few of those false fossils.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and hey what happened to keeping this friendly alphawolf? alot of the comments you have made have been very biting remarks, at least the one towards me seem to be that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't talking about YOU saying that, I was talking about what creationists in general do.
    Besides... why does it matter if it's hybridization? it's still a new species. That is speciation (one species becoming another)
    wait wait wait WAIT!!! what the heck! grr... I hate it when that happens. no wonder you hadn't seen the primrose! Ok, I apologize. My mistake (sort of... the stupid computer didn't copy the link :P)
    read this- http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html

(by the way... some genera can interbreed too...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're right. sorry. I've been in a bad mood because I'm stupid and having three full days of when to do my homework (essays, journal entries) I haven't been able to do it (I've TRIED but it's just SO HARD!)... grr [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usally hybrids can interbreed with both of the parent species, which means its not a new species.