User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 117 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Alphawolf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    many plants dont exactly fit the defenition of a species in a conventional sence, they are more like very geneticly distinct subpobulations in this regard. Frusterating as it is to taxonomosts and people who like order in the plant family, the name species is just a convenince when talking of ganra such as oaks or rowan. in others, sutch as the maples and sunflowers, speciation is pretty straightforeawrd
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think we need to forget the mice due to the fact that the way it is worded leaves the conclusion open for interpretation, which like i said could also be interpreted as meaning that they can and do produce some offspring that is hybridized
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true... but that conclusion wouldn't go along with what the article is about.. after all, he's trying to show speciation events.
    so let's forget the mice :P Why try to catch this fish when there's an easier one to catch?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the "real" world asside from the holy books, scriptures and texts, we live in a world that's obviously void of a god (whomever or whatever god might be will differ in terms of your religion). With the matter of trying to see if something is real i think science and religion is confusing things.Here's a very simple question. Human to human, science and religion aside.

Be logical. Where's god?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my philosophy is that if there is a god, it is not any god humans say it is (as a religion), but he/she/it/them just set the universe in motion.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *pickes up A_E and throws him out a window*

bunch a help that provocative comments gonna do us
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Jan. 18 2005,10:18)]*pickes up A_E and throws him out a window*

bunch a help that provocative comments gonna do us
    Finch, I'm desperately fighting an ignorant battle.

In the next few posts i'll be bombarded with metaphors claiming god is everywhere around.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.