User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 118 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ignorant? are you saying anyone who believes in religion is ignorant? are you call the majority of people on the planet ignorant? im sorry A_E i hope you dont take this the wrong way but you need to open your mind to the possiblity that first you may be wrong, and secondly that just because someone has a differnt belief than you doesnt make them wrong/ignorant.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *quietly leaves room*
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ktulu @ Jan. 18 2005,10:34)]ignorant? are you saying anyone who believes in religion is ignorant? are you call the majority of people on the planet ignorant? im sorry A_E i hope you dont take this the wrong way but you need to open your mind to the possiblity that first you may be wrong, and secondly that just because someone has a differnt belief than you doesnt make them wrong/ignorant.
    I didn't say whos side was ignorant did it. I didn't specify.
    I meant ignorant in the sense that both sides are not understanding each other.

It's funny how an unimportant comment to someone else gets the attention while the stressed question gets totally ignored.

ktulu, i wasn't calling anyone ignorant.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (ktulu @ Jan. 18 2005,10:34)]first you may be wrong, and secondly that just because someone has a differnt belief than you doesnt make them wrong/ignorant.
    Never said any of the two.

To the evolutionists:
    Sorry for turning it into a religious thread all of a sudden but you can't have creationism without religion, and i know you can agree.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im sorry, then what did you mean by your commet? this whole thread you have been attacking religion, so i guess i assumed, as i shouldnt have that you were yet again attacking religion.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (ktulu @ Jan. 18 2005,10:47)]the what did you mean by your commet? this whole thread you have been attacking religion, so i guess i assumed, as i shouldnt have that you were yet again attacking religion.
    You could call it attacking or not agreeing with. I guess attacking is more appropriate in your position.

Now that its clear that i'm not insulting anyone or calling them ignorant, what do you think about my question?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you want a physical manifestation of god, is that what you want?

god is differnt to all people.

what about all the unexplainable phenomena in this world maybe that is god.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (ktulu @ Jan. 18 2005,10:58)]god is differnt to all people.
    I know that. I'm asking everyone as individuals to say what god is to them.