User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 147 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speaking of the flood...
    that's one of the most fictional stories in the bible. (metaphor... right FTG?)
    http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/atheism/noahs_ark.html <<< take a look at that.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks&#33; (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (fyrespryte @ Dec. 28 2004,10:17)](not to mention any names, you know who you are)
    scared to post my name huh bonnie?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha you wish AE or should i say john there ya go...both of them in one post
    \"May you ever walk comfortably in the shadows; neither blinded by the light nor lost in the dark.\"-i have no idea

\"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.\"-Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol AE...
    that's great scotty [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Just so I'm clear (not saying anyone said I said it or anything) I didn't say religion and evolution can't coexist. It's creationism and evolution who can't.
    wikipedia rocks&#33; (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scot, you dont have to preach to me.....if you feel the need to verify your actions or beliefs then you arent fully secure with them or yourself(no offense meant)
    \"May you ever walk comfortably in the shadows; neither blinded by the light nor lost in the dark.\"-i have no idea

\"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.\"-Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ::bows down to scotty::
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Scot, you dont have to preach to me.....if you feel the need to verify your actions or beliefs then you arent fully secure with them or yourself(no offense meant)
    he's not preaching... that's the whole point of the forums.

Scott didn't do anything, don't be hard on him [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

I do think its possible there waz a worldwide flood, but not how it waz told in the Bible... Jus think, the world used to have one relatively flat continent. Wat if all the polar icecaps melted, all the underwater volcanoes erupted (including those mega volcanoes), and there was a giant earthquake that made a giant tsunami? But, the only thing that contradicts that is how would all the animalz survive and stuff...

-Da Doode