User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 22 of 147 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 1176

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

  1. #169

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,344
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]He was a very non-one sided scientist however,in fact if you read his book "The Origin Of Species" he has near as much info contradicting evolution as suporting it!
    as I understand it (I've never read the book) He searched arguments FOR and AGAINST evolution (like a good scientist)
    can you give me examples?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

  2. #170

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Missouri,zone 5b
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Alpha you have a soul a SPIRITUAL soul. While you`re pets have another type of soul(can`t think of what it`s called ATM)
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

  3. #171

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Missouri,zone 5b
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Dec. 29 2004,8:19)]
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]He was a very non-one sided scientist however,in fact if you read his book "The Origin Of Species" he has near as much info contradicting evolution as suporting it!
    as I understand it (I've never read the book) He searched arguments FOR and AGAINST evolution (like a good scientist)
    can you give me examples?
    No I can`t as I haven`t read the book.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

  4. #172

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,344
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well... whatever kind of soul I have I believe my pets have.
    happy?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

  5. #173
    Whats it to ya? Finch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    3,472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S. WOOOOOOOOHOO, i got a new addition to my flock today! a Canary!

    American Singer 'kitchen' type! This song is for all of you out there.

    tweeet chip chirp cherup trill trill chirp
    that makes no logic

  6. #174

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Missouri,zone 5b
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,well thats your opinion.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

  7. #175

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,344
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]No I can`t as I haven`t read the book.
    .... ok... then why do you say that?
    you know that may have been
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]formed by well meaning "Christians" who thought lieing was ok
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

  8. #176

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Missouri,zone 5b
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 29 2004,8:30)]P.S. WOOOOOOOOHOO, i got a new addition to my flock today! a Canary!

    American Singer 'kitchen' type! This song is for all of you out there.

    tweeet chip chirp cherup trill trill chirp
    Cool Finch

    How much did he\she set you back?
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •