User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 24 of 147 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhh....I hate those door to door Jahoves Witnesses:O They should sgo away if I want them to "preach" to me I`d ask them too!
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and even if you ask them to preach and then ask questions, they suck at answering them :P
    but ANYWAY.... evolution. lol
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know alot about the jehova witness religion. they belive in christian principles but also belive that in order to receive salvation, you must preach to others also. i prefer their bible.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To believe that everything stays the same from the moment of creation is foolish. Everything changes. You, me, the dog next door, the trees, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats how it is according to the bible.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jehovahs Witnesses?? Evolution?? Creationism?? Christianity?? Whatever. It works best with man minding his own business, and living with nature, and not against it. Maybe then, we could actually witness animals evolving, and better understand the process. Whether God had anything to do with it or not, doesn't matter. What we think, doesn't matter. Whatever is going to happen down the road, will happen, and we can observe as much of it as we can while we can, and pass it on to the next generation coming up. I still only hear theory and conjecture, and speculation. Still no proof. But a good thread. Thanks, Alpha!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like other scientific theories, evolutionary theory is modified as necessary so it agrees with new facts and interpretations. What I originally learned is now outdated and I'm only 43. The entire theory would be scrapped if a better theory came along. Genesis, on the other hand, will remain unchanged and creationists make reality conform to what they were taught in Sunday school. That's awfully arrogant and God must wonder how things got so wrong in His fan club.

I always talk with Jehovah's Witnesses. When my late grandfather couldn't get out anymore, some would come over to his house to talk with him a couple times every week. He was religious, and would argue with them over their ddifferences. They knew he had his own church and would never see things their way, but they always came back and he looked forward to their visits. It was more than a decade ago and in another state, but I appreciate them for it and will always give JWs some of my time.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]What we think, doesn't matter
    then why are you telling us what you think? What you think doesn't matter.
    LOL just kidding... but it is a good question! You're telling us what you think for the same reason we are debating. Because it DOES matter what others think.
    hmm... what do you mean no proof? didn't you read my posts? :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything