User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 25 of 147 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    religion = evil

examples;

crusades
    middle east
    terorrist.....
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think God made a mistake with humans..
    well..God didnt make the mistake..He doesnt make mistakes..
    what I mean is that evolution got to a point where it created us..and that was unfortunate..evolution created an animal of huge destructive power..God doesent like what we are doing with our level of intelligence..but thats our choice, not His.

I think all animals have souls, just like we do.
    They all go to Heaven.
    the only difference between humans and animals is that animals are fortunate enough to have not reached a point in their evolutionary journey where they have the capability to destroy their own environment..
    Humans are a huge mistake..we were never meant to reach this point..
    we are an unfortunate example of evolution gone astray.
    I think God looks at us with a bit of regret..
    we are out of control..we are doing things He wishes His creation would never do.
    but He gave us free will..so He is just letting us mess things up on our own, maybe we will learn and grow..who knows.

He probably prefers dogs much better..
    dogs are pretty much his ultimate creation!
    and trees..im sure He must be very proud of trees.
    maybe once we wipe ourselves out, dogs will have the opportunity to reach our level of intelligence and build a much better society..
    or maybe rabbits..or even trees. (ents? they could run a planet well..imagine a world where Ents are the the most intelligent lifeform..it could happen. it could happen here. God has all of eternity to play with..I imagine he would like a planet with intelligrnt trees! why not..I would if I were God.)
    sure God loves us..I dont doubt that..He doesnt hate us.
    but I think we arent one of his favorite creations.
    I hope that I will be able to witness evolution as it contiunes for the next several billion years, it should be very intersting!
    I just hope we get out of the way in time for life to continue to evolve without us..we probably will..we will end up being just a blip in the history of life on Earth..its all good.

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]animals are fortunate enough to have not reached a point in their evolutionary journey where they have the capability to destroy their own environment..
    they can and they do....
    well... non native species HURT the environment by destroying it.
    Native species (ie. elephants tearing down the .... GASP... it's in the tip of my tongue.... those thorny trees... .... finch, your assistance is needed [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ) "destroy" the environment but the environment is adapted for them too.

and I agree we are god's greatest mistake.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Dec. 29 2004,4:59)]well... non native species HURT the environment by destroying it.
    Native species (ie. elephants tearing down the .... GASP... it's in the tip of my tongue.... those thorny trees... .... finch, your assistance is needed [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ) "destroy" the environment but the environment is adapted for them too.

and I agree we are god's greatest mistake.
    good point about the non-native species..
    but, Humans brought them to their non-native places where they could do "damage"..
    if Humans didnt exist, those species would have never moved across the world..
    so thats really our fault, the animals arent doing anything "wrong"..they were just introduced to a new environment where they can go crazy and eat..yes that harms native species, but that wasnt according to "natures plan"..humans caused interference in the plan!

Humans are still that only animals that cause destruction and destroy willingly and knowingly..

scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]if Humans didnt exist, those species would have never moved across the world..
    they could... let's say a bunch pigs floated (LOL) in a bunch of reeds washed away by a hurricane and landed on an island... and they began to eat everything
    (ok ok... maybe not a PIG LOL but maybe frogs (ie... cane frogs)... like when there are water spouts that travel a long way and it rains frogs)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, that happens!
    Birds and insects have populated many far-flung Pacific islands by being blown out there by storms..
    its believed that is how many of the birds first arrived to the Galapagos islands, then evolved into seperate species from the original common species, because each island has its own isolated population.

Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Dec. 29 2004,11:21)]
    Quote[/b] ]if Humans didnt exist, those species would have never moved across the world..
    they could... let's say a bunch pigs floated (LOL) in a bunch of reeds washed away by a hurricane and landed on an island... and they began to eat everything
    (ok ok... maybe not a PIG LOL but maybe frogs (ie... cane frogs)... like when there are water spouts that travel a long way and it rains frogs)
    LMAO!!! :LAUGH:

well, at least they dont have the capacity to blow earth up [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] Right now there are enough nuclear bombs to blow the earth out of orbit...

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmmmmm, all of this debating sparks my memory a bit when I was in kindergarten, about a year before I left Bosnia for the U.K.
    It was a Catholic kindergarten, and we had minders who are nuns and minders who are normal minders(who didnt dress in all that nun clothing)
    One day, when a nun came to mind us.
    That day, I bought in some models showing how a human evolved from a monkey.
    I said to her: Vidi te ovo, ovaku su se majmuni promjenili u ljude!!(Look at this, this is how monkeys changed into humans!!)
    Then she said: Nije nego je bog svakoga napravijo(No, god made us all)
    I said: Nije istina(Thats not true) mi smo jednom bili majmuni(we were once monkeys)
    She said: Bog je svakoga napravijo(god made everything)
    I said: Nije istina, mi smo se promjenili od majmuna!(gthats not true, we evolved from monkeys)
    She said:Nije nego nas je bog napravijo!(no, god made us!)
    I said: Mi smo se promjenili od majmuna!(we evolved from monekys)
    She said: Nije nego nas je bog napravijo!!(no, god made us!!)
    I said:MAJMUNI!!(Monkeys)
    She said: Bog nas je napravijo!!(god made us!)
    I said: MAJMUNI!!(Monkeys!!)
    She said: Bog!!(God!!)

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Yes, humans are the only ones who wield those terrible weapons, no other animal is responsible for making them.
    Only humans are to blame for the destruction of so many enviroments.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura