User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 53 of 147 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]You said fact, but still called it a theory. And that is what it is---theory. Why you are pis-ed off, I do not know. Just because I do not agree??
    and scientific theories can be both facts and theories. Just like I've explained many times before (can I ask if you have alzheimer's or something?)
    I'm pissed off because what your saying makes no sense. I'm not pissed off at anyone here (well... not nearly as much :P) because they don't go around implying fossils are just freaks of geology and that ALL the proof of evolution (even SEEING IT IN PROCESS) is "speculation" and that we have no proof. THAT is what pisses me off so much.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,1:38)]Starman is just hateful in general, and I don't mind that either. His problem, not mine.
    LOL
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention you don't even point out what is wrong with evolution and instead resort to implying fossils are just freaks of geology. AND you don't give us any proof of anything besides evolution.
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,1:38)]But, to get personal is unnecessary.
    Why are you implying that we are getting personal? I know that i'm not.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,1:38)]I want proof and truth, and both are hard enough to come up with, no matter what the subject.
    I think that you don't want accept things as proof, when they are in your face. There is alot more to evolution that what we are telling you. It isn't the most widely known theory for nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]I think that you don't want accept things as proof, when they are in your face.
    exactly. that's basically what I was trying to say :P
    Quote[/b] ]It isn't the most widely known theory for nothing.
    and yet it's one of the most misunderstood theories.
    Just the fact that people can say that they are "just" theories says it all.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 02 2005,1:44)]
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,1:38)]Starman is just hateful in general, and I don't mind that either. His problem, not mine.
    LOL
    Whats funny?!?!
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still personal, AE? Why? The bible is personal to the person that reads it. The bible is an answer to a different question, not the question being discussed, and doesn't need to be brought into here because you do not understand the work it does cover. It isn't a book of science, but a book of the spirit, which is another interesting can of worms. Want to open that can too, AE or Alpha? I don't. Nor do all my answers to you come from De Book (bible). They come from a mind trained in the bio sci field for many years, and I love to poke and jab at many theories, not just yours. So don't look at this as an attack on either of you guys, but take it as an avenue to better polish your answers, and do better research. Though I have to admit, your reasearch is great! (This is one bible thumper who reads it all.) I will tell you what I think of all of it, when I have digested it all. I have read it already, and am still thinking about and researching some of the things there. So please, don't get personal with the fella from (what was that, Alpha?--)LA LA Land? LOLOL. Besides, if you are paying attention, ScottyChaos reminds me that I have to state my reasons far more clearly than I have. in other threads of course. Now, back to EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC