User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 54 of 147 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Show me where you think i am getting personal?

Why don't you tell us what you belive? Maybe we will get on the right track.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ Jan. 02 2005,1:57)]
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 02 2005,1:44)]
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,1:38)]Starman is just hateful in general, and I don't mind that either. His problem, not mine.
    LOL
    Whats funny?!?!
    LOL
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Back to evolution.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]but take it as an avenue to better polish your answers, and do better research. Though I have to admit, your reasearch is great! (This is one bible thumper who reads it all.)
    LOL... bible thumper... LOL [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    oh we are doing that. We're polishing our answers. almost every time I argue about evolution I come to believe it even more.
    BUT you saying general statements saying we have no proof and that it's all "speculation" (or that fossils are just rocks that look like limbs... and skulls, and leaves, etc) is doing nothing positive but just making people mad.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can have productive and interesting debates here (like we were having) but I'm sorry but not knowing where you stand or having anything useful to reply to (I mean... what DO you say when people say you have no proof, that it's all "speculation" and that fossils may be just rocks that just happen to look like limbs, teeth, leaves, skulls, etc?) is not contributing to an interesting and productive debate.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ Jan. 02 2005,2:07)]
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 02 2005,2:01)]
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ Jan. 02 2005,1:57)]
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 02 2005,1:44)]
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,1:38)]Starman is just hateful in general, and I don't mind that either. His problem, not mine.
    LOL
    Whats funny?!?!
    LOL
    Just you wait untill I see you on AIM or MSN again.
    NO ONE LAUGHS AT ME.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starman sure is sensitive! And Alpha, I did not mean for it to sound like I am down on the fossil record. My intro into the field of science was because of my favorite critters on the planet***DINOSAURS!!!!!! And I love paleontology, so no, I am not down on the fossil record. And no, I do not think they were "a lie of the devil". (Wow, How convenient!) Notice how that phrase just rolled off my lips?? May be easier than dealing with the truth, eh?? Easier to some to not know at all than to research and understand. So fossils are ok with me, but how it became twisted like it did, is probably my fault. Now, move on and Evolute!! (New Word)
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 Timothy 3:16All scripture is inspired by God and is F9 useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

This is to address the issue about the Bible written by humans. Yes, it WAS written by humans, many of them, over several centuries, with their respective personalities and styles. But somehow God is oechestrating things.

This is to address and earlier issue,many pages ago:

Jeremiah 29:11 For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.

Now this deals with the Jews after having been kicked out of their land. They were angry and confused as to why this happened and God, through his prophets, explained that it was because the people deserted him.... and... God is also comforting them within the backdrop of the discipline.