User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 57 of 147 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thing I am printing all of this.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he he he.... Just go to http://www.freewebs.com/oolon/SMOGGM.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Apes and humans require vitamin C in their diets... which is rather odd, because most mammals synthesise their own. Yet although we humans cannot; we do have the same gene for this that they do... but it is broken! And it is rendered non-functional by precisely the same mutation in all the great apes. Coincidence? And how loving of the creator to give people without adequate diets scurvy!
    sorry! I can't resist!!! I know some people don't click :P
    not everything I mentioned is in there though.
    and did I mention the beetle which has the upper wings (you know how they have to open the upper wings to get the bottom wings out?) fused so it cannot open them and therefore can't use it's perfectly made lower wings. that are obviously useless. Not even for protection.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sacred Cow!! (Drop the Holy.) I have just been vestiged to death. An avalance of useless body parts! All it would have taken was a different chromosome to awaken different DNA and be someone different from who I am. (I am liking this thread more and more.)
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Sacred Cow!! (Drop the Holy.) I have just been vestiged to death. An avalance of useless body parts! All it would have taken was a different chromosome to awaken different DNA and be someone different from who I am. (I am liking this thread more and more.)
    LOL!!! and there are more!!! did I mention... (LOL fine... I'll stop... it's just so hard!!!)
    I have no idea what you're talking about... chromosomes? DNA? awakening? huh??
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right. I am thinking of the hormone bath it produces that will turn what was maybe female, male. Never mind, I am laughing too hard.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,6:19)]Sacred Cow!! (Drop the Holy.) I have just been vestiged to death. An avalance of useless body parts! All it would have taken was a different chromosome to awaken different DNA and be someone different from who I am. (I am liking this thread more and more.)
    Do you mean that in order for you to have vestigal structures all you need is "a chromosome to awaken different DNA" . Alot of things have to happen in order for you to have a vestigial organ or structure.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 02 2005,6:24)]You are right. I am thinking of the hormone bath it produces that will turn what was maybe female, male. Never mind, I am laughing too hard.
    You've lost me.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL me too. I am clueless.
    so ... what's the next question?
    I'm hyper right now [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I need to ramble some more LOL