User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 60 of 147 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently someone did somethin right... I laughed more in the last two pages than I have in the other 40-some pages. You guys are entertaining. AW, stop with the links and keep rambling! I can't keep up!!!!!!!!!!! I've always heard the appendix in humans was virtually useless. I guess someone finally figured somethin out. Anyway, as hyper as I am, I gotta go to bed. Dagumit, school starts tomorrow for me. Oh and by the way, AE, I'm soooooo glad you actually have a picture for your ava/sig and it's a good one at that. LOL

Keeping it real,
    ~Wes~
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I've always heard the appendix in humans was virtually useless
    It is VIRTUALLY useless but it does make some leukocytes (or something to do with the immune system...) which practically makes no difference. After all, people get their appendixes taken out all the time.
    Quote[/b] ]Anyway, as hyper as I am, I gotta go to bed. Dagumit, school starts tomorrow for me.
    MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! it starts tuestay for me!!!
    DARN [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] (there should be a crying smiley... :'(
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be a "suicide" smiley.. AND i have a review due for the museum tomorrow... that i haven't even started!!!

::jumps out of window::
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]::jumps out of window::
    about time!
    ROFLMAO!
    If you all want simple answers, ask simple questions with simple answers :P
    one of my mottos is: Life is always more complex than that
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Jan. 02 2005,10:35)]
    Quote[/b] ]::jumps out of window::
    about time!
    ROFLMAO!
    hey wolfie check it out.

what?

:ush::
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I know people think that the fully formed appendix (it used to be a lot longer and more developed) aided in the digestion of wood and plant stems.

*does a google search*

Hey, first on the list is our favorite site: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/vestiges/appendix.html

I didn't have time to read half of it but it looks like I remembered right.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMFG, I went to bed at 10pm last night my time, and 4 new pages developed overnight!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, could ya slow down a bit!? Every time I turn around...

Was it Luis who said he wanted proof of God's existence first? I WAS where you were at! I can't give ya proof. Nobody can. Any evidence that can be provided - can also be rationalized away. I know... I DID that. Ultimately, it tool a "want to" attitude, a small step of / choice to have faith, that led me to ask Jesus into my heart as Lord and Savior. You will never get satisfiable proof. It's always a choice off the will.

There was a fellow by the name of Jodh McDowell who specifically went out of his way to disprove the Bible and in the process of reading it, looking for contradictions, he came to the realization that the Bible was / is the truth. And then he put his faith in Jesus. He also wrote a couple books: "Evidence That Demands A Verdict" and "More Evidence That Demands A Verdict". Neither can be proofs, but both point out a lot of overwhelming evidence, when taken as a whole, takes more faith to disbelieve than TO believe. He wrote about fulfilled prophecies, literary criticisms, and archaelogy. I don't know if he coined the phrase or echoed it: "Jesus is either a liar, lunatic, or Lord".

I would challenge you all to read the Bible, from cover to cover, and ask the very God that you don't believe or are not sure about, to show you the truth. Then make your decision.