User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 65 of 147 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Wesley @ Jan. 03 2005,8:37)]Cause since faith is believing in something that is not there, all those who claim to do it in the name of (name). They are all fakes? Wow... that's really sad, I really like Jesus.
    Remember the part of the quote that says you shouldn't belive literally in metaphors? The whole bible could be a metaphor for something mankind hasn't yet figure out yet. Or could be much more simpler than its through out to be.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Wesley @ Jan. 03 2005,8:37)]But since He was God and God is a fabrication, he was not there and all the people that claimed He was God and saw Him.
    Jesus isn't god, he is the son of god. Have you ever heard of Mary Magdalene?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]All people reject the Gods of other cultures to a more or lesser degree. Other cultures reject ours in similar fashion. Very easy to write this, and the logic is profound in its straightforwardness, but few religious peoples of any culture can grasp it. And nearly all wars have depended on human non-ability to appreciate such a simple concept.
    Quote[/b] ]so ALL the miracles that have been performed throughout history would be magic?
    people from every other religion claim that their prophets or shamans or whatever it is preform miracles.
    or are all those "miracles" work from the devil and only your "miracles" are true miracles?
    Quote[/b] ]Well, I've heard it from many different places(a couple mueseums(sp) and so forth). I guess that since the theory is an everchanging theory(it seems all theories/laws/etc are ever changing now adays), it has changed over the years. But anyway, on with the discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    in all my life I had never heard that mammals came from fish.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 03 2005,8:44)]Have you ever heard of Mary Magdalene?
    and have you taken a really close look at leornardo da vinci's "the last supper"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote[/b] ]Quote
    the broadbill family of birds from the aso-pacific islands have 2 extra neck vertebrates

and the fact that you can say the FAMILY of birds (not in different families... but the whole entire family of those birds... and no other family[?]) has 2 extra neck vertebrae also points to common ancestors.
    ah some corrections and elaborations on my part.

Broadbills are considerd the most primitive family in the order passerifomres, just just barely over the dividing line between passerines and non-passerines. all passerines (exept broadbills)hav3 14 neck vertebra, and i dunno about other birds, and yes, the 2 extra neck vertebra is only in that family of broadbills, witch is... odd. the family has not really diversified, witch is in my point of vew a shabe because they are lovely, if rather clumsy in hawking for insects inlike the more advanced species.

cuute

that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ] 14 neck vertebra
    wow. They must be tiny!
    It still points to common ancestors though.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dunno how those shortneck broadbills fit 16 vertebra in [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyway, back to evolution
    that makes no logic