User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 73 of 147 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everyone stand in regards to...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the fact that it was published means that you should still give it a little consideration.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but it doesn't mean it's right and it was already pointed out why it wasn't very good.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't say it was... did i? I just said you should consider it.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and I didn't say it didn't... did I? I Just said it was already pointed out why it wasn't very good.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]If creationists where to study evolution and comprehend it... well.. they wouldn't be creationists anymore.

and i bet if christians were to find out some information about their bible they wouldn't be religious anymore.
    Now shows how little you know about the Christian faith. Here is a webpage of some Christian scientists who seem to have studied all there is to study about evolution and haven't found one reason to beleive:

http://www.icr.org/pubs/imp/

As for me, I'm not am not religious anymore; I have not been for a long time. I am a follower of Christ.

Peter
    the cellist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Jan. 06 2005,9:07)]but it doesn't mean it's right and it was already pointed out why it wasn't very good.
    you said "but" as if i said something to contradict.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the news today, I heard that some group said that evolution should only be taught in school as therory, not fact, and that those who didn't hold with the theory of evolution could study the theory of Intelligent Design. Not Creationism, but Intelligent Design. Hmmm. Well why not. One is as good as the other as far as I am concerned at the moment.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as they also believe gravity and magnetism should only be taught as theory, not fact. As one of our more vocal correspondents has pointed out repeatedly, people are being tripped up by the word theory.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche