What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all subaru fans

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Hey I was trying ot think of some random subject, and I landed on cars. Are any of you Subaru fans? If so, what's your fav subaru? Post a pic of it, espeicially if you actually own one! I don't have it(them) yet, but I sure want them when I'm old enough to drive a car alone. I want a red Baja, and when they aren't just concept cars I want a B11S.

baja.jpg

slide21.jpg

When I saw the topic, I thought you were gonna mention the WRX STi
laugh.gif
Can't say that I'm a subaru fan, but my cousin has one and loves the awd. And that B11S is hot!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I like th WRX STI a lot, but I like the Baja and B11S a lot better. I just wish the B11S weren't still a concept car. I just hope it comes out withing the next 10 yrs. I found a pic of the interior and my sister's fiancee(he's BIG into cars) said that it looked like a car that would come out 2012. But anyway....

WRX STi Fanatic here... Blue with OZ Gold rally wheels and short throw shifter, yeah that's my dream car. Well the European rally spec version anyways, 2.0 liter 320ish hp and faster than an Enzo. No lies.
blues.gif

Whenever I get my first car it will probably have to be either a Subaru WRX STi or a Mazda Protege MP3...

Peter

Back