Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are legal to own atleast here in Michigan, as long as they are registered and fired in a legal area. But only fire 75 yards? Any firearm firing smokless powder with a centerfire cap can be deadly well beyond 300 yards, most people could not hit what they wanted to with that gun at that yardage but it can be done.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As cool as autos are, I'd just assume a gun that is practical for say. I usually shoot 25vault6, or 22mags, and I've shot a couple 12 gauges here and there.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wolf9striker @ Jan. 02 2005,9:01)]They are legal to own atleast here in Michigan, as long as they are registered and fired in a legal area. But only fire 75 yards? Any firearm firing smokless powder with a centerfire cap can be deadly well beyond 300 yards, most people could not hit what they wanted to with that gun at that yardage but it can be done.
    Sure, but thats when these amateurs use their own shells and fill the entire things with gunpowder. The barrels don't last for long when you press it like that. 'Specially on a 60 year old gun...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12