User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a southerner if....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one has ever seen a grit. They're communal organisms and, if one were to stray from the herd, the rest would follow. Hence grits.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shuure

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/Skin/Default/PostIcons/icon6.gif[/img]

As for the argument, flytrapgirl your right, i was wrong and rude. i sincerly apologize i dont know what came over me. im sorry
    that makes no logic

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, it's okay.. no hard feelings.

herenorthere, LMAO!!!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 07 2005,10:38)]
    Quote[/b] (ZAK @ Jan. 07 2005,11:28)]
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Jan. 06 2005,9:14)]You know you're a southerner when you criticize the lack of family values in the north, even though the divorce rate in your state is twice that of Massachusetts.
    Thas because every state in the south is 3 to 8 times larger than Mass.
    The last time i checked a rate was an average or percentage.
    Quote[/b] (ZAK @ Jan. 07 2005,5:28)]
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Jan. 06 2005,9:14)]You know you're a southerner when you criticize the lack of family values in the north, even though the divorce rate in your state is twice that of Massachusetts.
    Thas because every state in the south is 3 to 8 times larger than Mass.
    PWNED!!
    Sure it was me? Interesting... my reply isn't in there. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Jan. 08 2005,9:51)]Down here you can always NOT wear gloves, a hat, or extra layers of clothes. We know exactly how to stay cool in the heat. And we also have no difficulty wearing jeans and leather boots in the summer. Leather BREATHES!

*mumbles under breath* Shows how you'd fare down here with the sudden need for skill.. *evil snicker*
    LOL! Although I've been in every Southern State (except for the Carolinas) at one time or another, I've only lived as far south as Kentucky - and that is a "border State". They sure had that drawl thing going on and ate a lot of bisquits & gravy! It was way too hot and humid for my tolerance. Totally sapped my energy and gave me headaches. No, I'd be a goner in Dixie! *must have AC*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mind the heat as much as I minded the snakes. I initially thought about moving west when I started thinking about the future during my senior year of college. Then I decided the snake situation wasn't much better out there and moved to Maine instead. I'm too absent minded to do field work in a snakey place. My career has devolved to the point where the greatest hazard I face is a paper cut, but back then the lack of poisonous snakes in Maine was very attractive.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way Kirk, I don't know if Colorado counts as yankee, there should be another designation for those of you who live in the western half of the country.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Westerners? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast