User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a southerner if....

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Jan. 07 2005,11:01)]7? Nah, 3 at most. But you can always wear gloves, a hat, and extra layers of clothes if necessary. You can only go so far in the other direction - and still be sticky and uncomfortable. No snakes, scorpions, fire ants, or alligators, either! Just a little bit of shovelling. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Quote[/b] ]But you can always wear gloves, a hat, and extra layers of clothes if necessary.
    Down here you can always NOT wear gloves, a hat, or extra layers of clothes. We know exactly how to stay cool in the heat. And we also have no difficulty wearing jeans and leather boots in the summer. Leather BREATHES!

Quote[/b] ]No snakes, scorpions, fire ants, or alligators, either! Just a little bit of shovelling. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    *mumbles under breath* Shows how you'd fare down here with the sudden need for skill.. *evil snicker*
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never never go to the bathroom over a fire ant nest like mymlittle sister did when she was 4
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]DUH it dont thunder here in the winter! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Don't thunder here in the winter much either. Try us in SUMMER. You should've seen the nonstop lightning that one night last summer... it was like nothing I'd ever seen. Constant lightning, no darkness.

Quote[/b] ]thats because your states not that big
    Check the facts. It's high on the size rank list. Besides, I said PER 10,000 SQUARE MILES. I don't care HOW big my state is.. PER 10,000 SQUARE MILES is PER 10,000 SQUARE MILES.

Quote[/b] ]and.... no way. two neiboring towns were scraped clean by tornados in the past 4 years.
    Yes way. Almost the whole state was scraped clean by hurricanes and tornadoes in the past 4 months.

Florida has the most tornadoes per 10,000 square miles of any other state. It's a fact. Period.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Shows how you'd fare down here with the sudden need for skill..
    skill, what skill do u need with aligators - florada is mostly housing development sprawl. or, call the alligator romoval serive like everyone else there does
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scraped clean, thats not that much damage these towns were wiped from the face of the earth. winds rech upwards of 500 in a tornado, 200 was what was in those hurricanes eye wall.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]
    Florida has the most tornadoes per 10,000 square miles of any other state. It's a fact. Period
    really? how many tornados have you seen in yourifetime thus far. im up to 6
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Jan. 08 2005,3:56)]skill, what skill do u need with aligators - florada is mostly housing development sprawl. or, call the alligator romoval serive like everyone else there does
    You need to know exactly how close you can get to the bank of a lake, and yes, this neighborhood DOES have a retention pond with gators in it. You need to know what snakes are poisonous and what ones aren't, and yes, we DO get all kinds of snakes in the backyard frequently.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Don't thunder here in the winter much either. Try us in SUMMER. You should've seen the nonstop lightning that one night last summer... it was like nothing I'd ever seen. Constant lightning, no darkness

hehe just ONE summer night this year? Try three here. like nothing you;v ever seen? Every year here
    that makes no logic

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast