What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A man-made tsunami

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]alpha I think calling conservatives fool might be a little rough and foolish
like I said I wasn't actually calling them that. I was just being sarcastic to make my point.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]No one besides yourself was stating anything about liberals and conservatives

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Nice REWRITING of History there..
impressive, yet pathetic..
typical of liberal distortions..
so that's not saying crap about liberals? that was calling liberals pathetic and liars. I don't know what you think but that is obviously meant to offend people.  
the liberal crap has come up in every single political discussion in TF since I've been here, and I'm sick of it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am amazed at how quickly the liberals are to accuse Bush of lying
... "the" liberals. blah blah blah...
oh yeah... and I'm the only one...

I think maybe the point someone was trying to make earlyer about Stalin and Hitler was that Stalin and Hitler killed loads of people and both were bad people. Of course Stalin did kill many more people, but Americans and British were afraid of upsetting the USSR.
Liberals on a CP forum full of conservationists? Who would have thought?
smile.gif
Oh pick me
smile_n_32.gif

I will call conservatives fool, just in general. I have my reasons, mainly I am PO-ed at them in general. Do not worry though I mainly only target groups inside the Conservitive ranks. Specific people too.

Why the bickering again? This is like pop music radio, repetitive abuse of an otherwise sane-natured environment.
There are things people believe and don't believe, it happens, respect the fact. If someone can't, clear-off, as I do now with political and religious topics popping up here on TF, a CP Forum.

*crosses arms, taps foot and stares around with a steely gaze*

Back