Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: A man-made tsunami

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bush did lie. He called Iraq an imminent threat, when he knew they weren't. He said they had unmanned aircraft and they didn't. He said they had aluminum tubes ONLY for use in a reactor, but they knew that was false. He spread false stories of Nigerian uranium.

He sent Powell up in front of the UN with pictures and had him say we KNEW these were mobile weapons labs, when we didn't have that knowledge.

By assigning certainty to these claims, when his own intelligence said the information was sketchy, he deliberately misled the country. There was no "mistake" involved. When every "mistake" favors the aministration, you begin to understand that it's deliberate.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ignorance is bliss, huh scot?
    open your eyes, it's all around you.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Jan. 11 2005,9:55)]
    Quote[/b] ]Wow I bet you also believe that Stalin had nothing to do with Hitler

Stalin and hitler were bitter enemies in WWII and stalin fought on the allied side against hitler
    But they did make a deal with eachother, and Russia ended up getting a part of (Poland?). But Russia later allied with the... uh... allies, and Hitler invaded Russia, particulary Stalingrad... I think he did it too anger Stalin [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Jan. 12 2005,2:06)]ignorance is bliss, huh scot?
    open your eyes, it's all around you.
    yeah I know..
    its all over this thread..and the evolution thread..
    its sad..we try to educate, but some people refuse to remove their blinders..
    not much you can do except continue to point out the ignorance when you see it..
    if you can get through to just one person its worth it..
    Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]if you can get through to just one person its worth it..
    unless in the process you make other people more convinced what they already believe and that makes them go and "get through" to more people.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I just noticed on the national news... They've declared the search for WMDs over (they didn't find any)... So I'm curious, why did Bush send other peoples children to die?
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alpha I think calling conservatives fool might be a little rough and foolish. No one besides yourself was stating anything about liberals and conservatives, they say most people get defensive when they are shown to be wrong. And it doesnt take a genius to realize that atleast in this forum the 'liberal' beliefs are in the majority. Maybe next time you hop into a conversation it would be wise to not be so emotional as schoalty already stated and in turn your statements may come across slightly less ignorant.

Capslock, how can you possibly say that Bush knew Iraq wasnt an immenant threat, how can you possibly know that? As I said earlier he was advised from many sources and acted in the best interest of our country. Every one thought Iraq was an immenant threat that is the reason both the Senate and the House voted to go to war againts Iraq. Even Kerry voted 'yes' on that one. What would Bush have to gain by going to war with a country w/o credibal evidence expecially with an election coming up. It just doesnt add up.

Kahnli - Bush sent no ones child do die, that statement is beyond false. Our military is 100% volunteer, every soldier signed up knowing what he would be doing, and supports there commander in chief. They declared that they areas they are able to search for WMD that they are done, there are still areas where inspectors cannot get to because of the fighting.

AE - nice sound bite I guess, but you might be taken more serious if you can back up your reasons for your statements rather then just firing off.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (wolf9striker @ Jan. 12 2005,11:14)]AE - nice sound bite I guess, but you might be taken more serious if you can back up your reasons for your statements rather then just firing off.
    You're right... but it'll just turn into an argument for which i have no time for. I don't care to be taken seriously. It was just my 2 cents.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast