Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this allowed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At face value, the quote is just a sociopathic version of New Hampshire's "Live Free or Die." The problem is Hitler did his best to make it reality. It's a creepy choice, but its context; pale blue fine print at the bottom of occasional postings in a plant forum, makes it pretty harmless.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Jan. 12 2005,6:16)]At face value, the quote is just a sociopathic version of New Hampshire's "Live Free or Die." The problem is Hitler did his best to make it reality. It's a creepy choice, but its context; pale blue fine print at the bottom of occasional postings in a plant forum, makes it pretty harmless.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ] pale blue fine print at the bottom of occasional postings in a plant forum
    BLUE?? I don't see any blue signatures :P
    everyone sees colors differently. my mom says gray squirrels are brown, my brother says blue birds are violet, how strange.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Jan. 12 2005,6:19)]
    Quote[/b] ] pale blue fine print at the bottom of occasional postings in a plant forum
    BLUE?? I don't see any blue signatures :P
    everyone sees colors differently. my mom says gray squirrels are brown, my brother says blue birds are violet, how strange.
    ... its dark blue, but not bold so you cant see it that well... and maybe your family is just color blind [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks gray to me. THIS is blue
    nah... my family is just confused LOL
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    color is subjective. kinda hard to nail anything down. believe me i do ALOT of printing and have to have a variety of colors on hand because i have 3 totally different colors of blue that 3 different customer refer to as "true blue". lighting and how yah have your monitor set will influence what colors you see on your screen. plus everyones eyes are just a lil bit different and everyones brain is ALOT different so how someone interprets color will be different from you by either a tiny amount or a whole lot(color blindness).
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me for any attempt I made at applying a psycopaths words to weeds. In an attempt to make them apply. I will not quote contriversial people again or attempt to get attention by doing so (not that I was in the first place). If I have offended you I appoligise profusly. Obviously any reading I do in my free time should not be reflected on cp or anyother non-World War II forums. I suppose I tried to connect those two "worlds" in a vain attempt. I realise now that people in the WWII mind-set and cp mind-set are ticked off by much different things. Thanks for your time, effort, and comments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did someone say they're offended? If I see that quote below a question about Sarracenias, I'm not offended. If I see it in big red letters on signs outside a synagogue, I'm offended. Context means a lot. But not everything. I caught a load of crap once for suggesting a Jewish acquaintance read Mein Kampf. The context was fine, because we were talking about how people should understand their enemies. But he loves an opportunity to grandstand in front of a large group. If you walk the fine line along the edge of controversy, you'll fall off now and then.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast