Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anime fans on terra forums?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex round out the animes I've seen and enjoyed. There are probably a few I'm forgetting about, though.
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watch full metal alchemist, full metal panic, pokemon ( jk [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ), and some other ones i never heard of that my friend intro me to, but i forget their names :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verycool, seems there are quite a few Anime fans here.
    ScottyChaos, I knew about Appleseed [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    I also like all those mentioned, along with Blade the Immortal, Samurai Champloo, and Bleach.
    Also, if anyone likes to download Bitorrents of Anime, what websites do you get them from, and what Bittorrent client do you use?
    Thanks in Advanced,
    Hellz
    Nike SB is Bananas

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scotty, ther'e's actually a new APPLESEED film just out, I saw it reviewed on The Onion a.v. club just yesterday in fact, gotta love Briareos (a buddy of mine worked for months to make a papier mache Briareos mask- it looked pretty good til he gave up on it)

I'm pretty much all about GUNDAM, I have maybe 100 kits and almost every series - my fave was Z Gundam if anyone cares, that one was truly mind blowing (more action and stranger concepts than the current SEED: Destiny)

Hellz- a buddy of mine does that bittorrent thing- I have dialup so I don't have any info myself, but I'll ask him for ya, PM me if I forget to contact you on it

And I imagine I'd like Aura Battler Dunbine and Heavy Metal L-Gaim if I could ever find them...
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have known a few anime people, and their opinion was that any of the stuff you can actually watch on TV here was trash, so is that the normal view, or are these "purists" of some sort(like a art critic or something)?
    I have seen Akira, Ninja Scroll, something called "Warriors of the Wind"(I think) that was pretty good and of course "Princess Monomoke(sp)".
    I like the Yu-gi-Oh cartoons, because it's something I can do with my kids.
    What's with hair in anime being any color of the rainbow or style and nobody says a thing?

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not big on anime myself. I rather read the manga, the original works of the artists. For example, I absolutely adore reading Naruto, but cannot stand the anime. Quality decreases with anime. So far the only manga-anime transition that's impressed me is AKIRA (though it could've ben a bit longer with more of the original story).

Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice!!!
    another Naruto Fan!!!
    I also read the Manga,(I can only read the Manga now 2, because my Bittorrent isnt working...) Im on Chapter 243 right now ^^
    ShokuChuu, Can I ask you what chpater your on, and who is your favorite Char?
    Also, Mabudon, If its ok, can you ask your friend where he got his Bittorrent Client from? My doesnte seem to work, either that, or the Torrents im downloading dont work...
    Thankks Alot,
    Hellz
    Nike SB is Bananas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dig building the giant robot kits from Gundam (and Robotech back in the day) and the Guyver figure model kits but I'm not a big fan of the actual cartoons. Just something about the way they draw people and do the voices bugs me. I do like that Animatrix anime series but I dunno if that really counts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast