What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach mcguirk sculpture

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Thought you might like to see one of my new toy thingies. This ones not articulated like Shake was just an epoxy statue of my favorite scene in the "curses" episode where he's screaming a stream of profanities at the refferee.

mcguirk2.jpg

mcguirk3.jpg

mcguirk4.jpg

Here's an in progress turn around from about a week ago
mcguirk1.jpg

Nice sculpture man. Looks kinda pale though. I truthfully like the aqua teen ones better, i like that show better too.

His skin is pale (I mix my colors on a print out of a still from the show) but is a bit darker in real life than the pic taken in the light box.

Home Movies & Dr. Katz Professional Therapist are cult shows with small followings (sharing many same voice overs and Squigglevision animation style) but I like them as they are quieter shows with more dry/subtle humor than the in yer face stuff of Invader Zim & Aqua Teens.

Hey, Coach McGuirk is also the voice of Moth monsterman from Aqua Teens!
smile.gif

Nice one Josh. You should make the swords/'Crazy Blades' getup from 'Wizard's Baker.' That's my favorite. ;)
~Joe

I'm hoping to get Brendon, Jason & Melissa (and maybe Dwane the metalhead kid with his guitar) done soon they'll be in scale with McGuirk (coming up to his chin) I'll also be experimenting with some new plastics which will allow me to make bendy arms so Jason can pick his nose!
smile_n_32.gif

wow that is awesome!

next you should do a character from Mission Hill, thats my fav show on aultswim...

Back