User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why the usa is going down the tubes...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prefer a Weatherby Mark 5 chambered and bored for a .308.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]>. California has the strictest gun laws, and the highest crime rate. Nevada has the most lenient gun laws, and the lowest crime rate!
    yeah and california has like 20 trillion people and nevada has like 2.
    (lol... i exaggerate too much I know... but at least it's obvious i'm exaggerating and people don't complain about my facts being wrong :P)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well california should have the highest crime ate, its the most populous state
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On new years day, I call it new laws day. You know," happy new law day!!!!"
    We have lots of stupid laws on the books here (peoples republic of kalifornia) and they add new ones every year. Do they ever repeal any of the old laws? Sheesh there are laws from the 1800's still on the books!
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kornhullio (slang for "the act of homosexual intercourse") is illegal in Texas. I don't blame them, but i think that it's kind of a stupid law, since i'm pretty sure no other state has it.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope sodomy is illegal in Michigan also, I belive it is actually illegal in most states. Having an affair w/ someone while being legally married is also illegal in Michigan. I belive the problem with alot of the laws are they sound good in theory but are difficult if not impossible to enforce.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on the Kalifornia 50 BMG ban, it should be noted that this cartridge has NEVER been used in a violent crime in the US. the things are to danged heavy and expensive the light one ive held wieghed 25 pounds(and i thought my 9 pound 338-06 was heavy) their muzzel blast is darn near undescribable, lets just say when yah fire one you can feel the pressure wave in your sinuses. and since these things MUST have a muzel brake to fire out of a gun as lite as 25 pounds you also need EXCELLENT hearing protection or you WILL be deaf after five rounds. crooks ar going to stick to hand guns.

btw the ban also is only for the 50 BMG cartridge. i know of some ppl that are just going to shorten it up by 1/8 of an inch and rechamber their rifles. the cartridge will be named the .50 Governator [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] and they will have a rifle that will do 99% of what the 50BMG does and be 100% legal. please note the guys that have these rifles are not useing them for hunting, they are not useing them to shoot down air craft, they are using them to punch holes in paper at extream ranges, does that sound menacing to you? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

we have around 3000 gun laws across the USA, we dont need more laws. we need to enforce the ones that are already on the books and seriously punish all who use a firearm in a violent crime. you can (and ppl quite often do) get more jail time for a 1/2 ounce of marijuana that is in your own home with no intent to sell than for shooting someone in cold blood. now does that really make sence? i vote less laws and stricter punishments. the more laws you have the more likely ppl will break them on a regular basis.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Kornhullio (slang for "the act of homosexual intercourse") is illegal in Texas. I don't blame them, but i think that it's kind of a stupid law, since i'm pretty sure no other state has it.
    I beleive these laws were found unconstitional in a federal court realatively recently and all state laws regarding the private activity of two concenting adults have been repealed. Might have my wires crossed, but I do remember reading some news item to that effect.

Anyway, for all the legal stupidity you can stand:

Dumb laws web page!
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast