What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday, kirk!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
I just realized it is your birthday! So have a happy one, and ask for plants!!

Happy Birthday Kirk! Hey, I actually have a VFT cutting that is producing plantlets.

Have a great birthday Kirk.

YEAH!!! CELEBRATE SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Old guy!)

Thanks guys, I think with my money I'm either gonna buy an N. Aristolochioides, or another bulk shipment of sarracenia (already potted the first) the only thing wrong so far is that I'm Sick with a sore throat

Happy birthday.
smile.gif

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, eugh.
smile_t_32.gif

Happy Birthday Kirk!I hope you get to feeling better!

Jerry

Sick? On your birthday? Well, if you die, can I have your plants?? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

aww bug. thats a bummer. oh well, have a happy b day

Being sick is the bummer. The bad humor is free.

praise the lord
smile_n_32.gif

Oh good- we couldn't have people spending their well-earned birthday money on it, now could we? Happy b-day
biggrin.gif

Well said, Est!!! Happy Birthday for the last time , Kirk!

i BOUGHT AN n. aristolochioides with my b-day money, yay!!!! hopefully itll egt here today

Happy Birthday Kirk.

May your day be filled with plants.

Woooooooohoooooooooooooo and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry to hear about the throat...that sucks. But enjoy the day anyway. Its your own personal holiday.
smile.gif

Have a great year ahead!

MY ARISTO CAME!!!!! ALREADY HAS 3 PITCHERS, AND ONE DEVELOPING PITCHER, KINDS SMALL BUT DEFINATELY WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!

Back