Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morning lark or

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm worse than i night owl. No matter how much i sleep, even if i go to bed at 7PM (with a load of sedatives) i barely crawl outta bed in the morning, i wake up naturally at 10 or 11. I can go to bed at 1AM without a problem for 7 days straight though.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sarracenia @ Jan. 19 2005,10:39)]there's not a whole lot on the tube at 4 am.
    There isn't a whole lot on TV worth watching at any time far as I can tell [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm more of a night owl. I have to watch myself or I'll surf the net or read a book 'till two or three in the morning. Not recommended when you have to get up at seven to get ready for work.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night owl, definitely. I'll stay up till 2 or later sometimes even though I have to get up @ 7 for class the next day.(although I would rather not get up and sleep till 10 or 11)
    Growlist

We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders.
    - G.K. Chesterton

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a rude awakening when I went off to college. That 10 pm thing was a bit unrealistic. On weeknights one doesn't even entertain the notion of getting to bed before 1 am. On weekends it was 3 am. I had to adjust!

Another anecdote is that I would often see Tamlin's posts on TF at around 5 am - not because he is up real early - but because he is still up from the night before. We live in the same time zone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12