What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a VERY SPECIAL GUY!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! Today is a very special day...its Fearless Leader Phil's birthday!

Well Phillip...time marches on! I remember when you were just a tadpole...wet behind the ears. hehe
biggrin.gif
Now you're SOOOO old. 31. WOW! I hope your health is holding up.
smile_m_32.gif

Honestly...I just wanted a special thread for a very special guy. You are so kind and generous to give us all this venue to for the CP community to come together for fellowship and learning and just plain fun. I know it costs a bunch o' money and takes time when you are so busy with all your other endeavors. But you stick with us, supporting us and giving us such a wonderful place. You've contributed a lot to making sure that CPs are cultivated and the love for the plants is spread around the world. Little did you know when you went "rogue" and left GW to start your own forum what a mighty and wonderful forum you would build! Yay for TerraForums!
biggrin.gif

So here is a toast to Phil Crane...entrepreneur, CP grower, HO and all-around great guy!

For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good feeeelllllloooowwww
That nobody can deny!!!! Yeeeeehawww!

I hope you have a very special day filled with lots of good things. Blow out all your candles and make a good wish. Errr...not in that order! May the year ahead bring more success to you and all things good. You will be blessed with love and respect for who you are.
smile.gif

Much love to you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Hooker

(sorry Jim for overstepping your original b-day post)

Happy Birthday Phil!!!! thanks for the wonderful forums!!

PAK watch the SOOOOOOOOO old comment, Darla turned 31 a couple weeks ago, she sees it its likely to throw her into a depression...........again
smile_m_32.gif

smile.gif
Happy Birthday to our Fearless Leader!!!!
smile.gif

Happy birthday Phil! Thanks a ton for sharing your wealth of knowledge and helping others to do so - if it weren't for the folks at TerraForums, I'd be clueless. Here's to a good year.
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Jan. 24 2005,10:53)](sorry Jim for overstepping your original b-day post)
No problemo, Suzanne! Your had just a wee bit more enthusiasm.
smile_m_32.gif

That's cuz its the Bossman.
biggrin.gif
And he's getting sooooooooooooo oooooold that he might not be around much longer. lolol (I'm gonna get my butt kicked if I keep saying that...)
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Rattler, when it comes to women, we are all ETERNALLY YOUNG! Not to mention always right.
laugh.gif

I'm trying to figure out how this topic can be viewed 49 times and only have 4 posts.
confused.gif
Geez folks. Is it that hard to type "happy birthday"?
confused.gif

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday - thanks for the forum.

Happy Birthday!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Happy birthday, Phil!!!!

I agree with PAK... you've done so much better than many other forum administrators would.. I've seen countless forums go down after a short amount of time and a little chaos, but not this one!

DO THE BANG BANG BOOGIE!!!!!!!

Have a great birthday Phil.

Just a bump in case anyone missed this.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Jan. 24 2005,10:47)]when it comes to women, we are all ETERNALLY YOUNG!
Ok there is one thing that I know when it comes to women, always remember their birthday but never their age.

Just answer 21 if they ask how old they look.  This works well from ages 16-100.  
smile_m_32.gif

WELL!

Darn... I JUST saw this thread guys.

Thanks a ton for the good wishes... and of course, Suzanne, thanks for pointing out that I've found a firm place in mid life crisis
smile.gif

I too remember when this forum was started.... 4+ years ago .... all in a response to lame censorship, lack of respect, and dull conversation on "other" forums
smile.gif

Thank you all for your contributions and making this forum what it has become!!!

And, Suzanne (PAK), You're fired.

biggrin.gif

Ack! Sorry, just saw this. Happy Birthday Phil. Thanks for all you've given.

ERK! I just saw this one too! There was another one out there, wasn't there? Anyway..

HAPPY BELATED!

Happy birthday Phillip.
smile.gif

Back