User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite ice cream?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cookie dough ice cream, makes my mouth water typing it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Butter Pecan... or mint chocolate chip... or lime sherbert... or frozen strawberry yogurt when I eat it which is not that frequent. Oddly enough, I'm a huge eater but I'm not into sweets.

Jim, your mailbox is full.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (elgecko @ Jan. 26 2005,4:24)]When I was in Gilroy, CA which is the garlic capital of the world, I was tempted to try garlic ice cream. I like garlic a lot but did not try it.
    Dude... you missed out! When I lived in Monterey, CA, we went to the Garlic festival each year, and I definitely dug the garlic ice cream... I wish I had a recipe for my ice cream machine!

As for favorite flavors... I guess mine would be... the kind made from frozen cream? That's too specific; I like sorbets too. Really, I'm down with anything that doesn't have chunks of bubble gum in it.
    ~Joe

Edit: Hehehe, pizza ice cream... and here for a moment I thought I wouldn't need to say that I draw the line at meat in my ice cream. My friend Sam used to always talk about making ham and cheese milkshakes...
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Butter brickle or butter pecan
    and chocolate

But, sadly, I can no longer consume it. I have a food consumption problem and can not eat anything tasty (although everything makes me sick so I sneak tasty stuff. sshhh!). No worries, a little surgery and medications and I hope to be able to have some ice cream again (every once in a while). Caffine, I miss caffine, and bacon, and pizza, and chocolate, and sodie pop, and flavor. Bad time for the post Jim!

Hey, I am losing weight nicely [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] Ready for the suit if the weather would warm a bit.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh oh! You ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be fine, it will just take a bit and my taste buds dying off.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Copper @ Jan. 27 2005,9:41)]Bad time for the post Jim!
    That's almost as bad as the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he teaches his nephew Clyde about the Revolutionary War. In it he depicts the Valley Forge scene, where both sides are feezing their tushes off and then you see and ice cream truck saunter in. It gets shot full of holes. They weren't impressed.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Jan. 26 2005,7:39)]Ha! There's A LOT of ice cream in my house. Whenever the temperature gets really hot (most of the year), my parents and I take out the soup bowls and big spoons!

Ben and Jerry's - chocolate cherry garcia, chunky monkey, or chubby hubby
    Coldstone's - anything with their cheesecake ice cream.
    Thrifty's - rainbow sherbet, black cherry, mint n' chip
    Haagen Dazs - rocky road
    Dreyer's - real strawberry
    Dreyer's Dreamery - anything that doesn't have vanilla as a main ingredient
    Little place up in Humboldt - ginger, green tea, black raspberry cheesecake, root beer
    Breyers - (I refuse Breyers)
    I've had the green tea ice cream at this new Chinese / Japanese restuarant. Interesting.

How come Ben & Jerry's no longer has Wavy Gravy? That's what Lynn and I used to traditionally get. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast