What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputations

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Ow, Starman, ouch!!!! You must be wearing crool shoes!!!

*opens door*

*walks in*

*closes door*

*stares around*

*opens door*

*walks out*

*closes door*

What does everyone think of me?
*Ducks in anticipation for flying tomatoes*

SunPitcher, your right about the puctuality issue with your packages. I'm no better though. Trequm's pretty good too. I totally forgot about the trade with him though though. It wasn't until i got the plants at my door that i said, "Oh <work missing>!"
A note to anyone whom i trade with: Send me a reminder PM the day before the trade is supposed to be sent out or i will not send it. It is to remind me, and to make sure that the person has not changed their mind. It happened with Trequm, but it's not his fault, something went wrong with the PMs, and it got lost somewhere.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Jan. 30 2005,12:52)]What does everyone think of me?
*Ducks in anticipation for flying tomatoes*
Could be worse... at least you're not Nepenthes Master!
smile_m_32.gif

*whistles innocently*

I'm playfully baiting him. He'll be back. See what happens.
smile.gif

all I can say tuna, is that you sure love weapons!

of mass destruction... HERE COMES BUSH!
lol

I have no problems with anyone here.
I try to help where I can, and appreciate all the help and different ideas I get from others.

What do you think of $uperimposedhope?

PFT has some of the nicest, well mannered, bullies on the net.
laugh.gif

I wonder what Freud would think of people obsessed with carnivorous plants?

Don't mind me, I am heavily drugged at the moment. I had 4 teeth pulled yesteday and fitted with new teeth FINALLY! I.............am rambling, darn that Roxicet.

Really, most everyone here are indeed the kindest you'll likely find on the internet.

Take care
Joe mama

I don't know Tunasuprise very well, but he seems a little fishy to me.

Hey Joe, Does the Tamlin effect work with Roxicet? I hope so. If it does, I'll send you my address.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Jan. 30 2005,4:09)]What do you think of $uperimposedhope?
*fixates on moth*

smile_m_32.gif

I will forever be remembered as "that dude with the moth thing for a picture"

Hey Ozzy, What is dixie? I know it has something to do with the South. I'm native MidWestern so I haven't a clue.

Dixie is just another name for the southern states.

am i a mystery to the terraforumers?

I don't remember seeing you post in a while. Your a mystery to me!

Very true AlphaWolf, i do like weapons...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Could be worse... at least you're not Nepenthes Master!      
*whistles innocently*
Hey Jim, say, "Hello" to my little friend!
smile_s_32.gif

this is an interesting thread where no one is going to say what they are thinking... LOL!!!!

any how, I probly don't have a reputation here since I don't really post in this forum all to often and mostly stick to the business forums, expect for a few mishaps
laugh.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes sunpitcher, one think you should workon is packaging... but its all good.....
I hope.... LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Jan. 30 2005,8:58)]Hey Jim, say, "Hello" to my little friend!
smile_s_32.gif
Interesting company you keep! Is he Vulcan?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Jan. 31 2005,3:29)]this is an interesting thread where no one is going to say what they are thinking... LOL!!!!
...and potentially hurtful. Of course no one is going to be THAT honest! We can all be picked apart and that shouldn't be encouraged. I only posted in it for levity. I will say I have the utmost respect for anyone named Steve, William, and Joe. That should take care of a bunch of people!

well, i HATE soap opras...and thats the honest truth! lol

Back