Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mozilla firefox

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I amusing it, though I haven't as yet tapped into the plugins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just about every single plug-in imaginable is on their site now if you are having plug-in problems. Its netscape based and some websited just don't support it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using firefox for some time now. The only thing that uses IE is when I log onto hotmail through MSN messenger.
    I sure wish there was a way to totally and completely remove IE off the puter. Microsoft sure did make sure that it's virtually impossible to remove IE without screwing up windows.
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same trouble, it always logs into hotmail with IE. I already had a link to it on the favorites bar, so I just use that now instead of clicking on the link in messenger.

Amateur_Expert, I like your signature picture and your avatar. Did you create that?

Ram Puppy, I like your animated avatar too. Did you make that in flash?

...........and you other guys have cool ones too [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup, it is made in flash, but i beleive (it's bee a while since I put it up) that I had to publish it as an animated gif, I don't think the flash file would run properly as an avatar.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it is actually a flash file, because if you right click on it, it brings up the flash menu to zoom in etc. Looks nice though.

Have you worked much with the action script? I have tried some of that, but it is pretty complicated. Fun stuff though if you really get the hang of it.
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12