1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Every time I 'toin' around, ya end up on the menu."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a tough one! Some of the fairy tale knock-offs are hilarious. I think, to avoid brain trauma, i'm going to have to say all of them!

Do they still do that June Bugs thing on -what?- Cartoon Network, where the month of June is a BB marathon?

What's up, Doc?
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have to say "The Barber of Seville" is my favorite episode.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda like when he had the big red nose back before they put him on ritalin. I've only seen one episode like that... I guess it was the first one.

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow.. this topic is right up my alley.. I am a cartoon fanatic and Bugs and friends are some of the best ever made. The one you mentioned Jim is a great one.. with the penguin from Hoboken lmao.

If I could choose from any of the Looney Toons I would say that Foghorn Leghorn is by far the best.. "That boy is more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind"

One of my favorite Daffy episodes is the one "Robin Hood Daffy" Also the one where he marries that one duck with the kid Wentworth and she has him running his rear off doing all the chores and playing with the kid ect...

For Bugs himself I like the one with the 2 chefs where he tells them hes gonna help them make the "Louisiana back-bay bunny bourdelae' ala Antwan"

Some other classic WB toons that I love are the ones with the bulldog and the little black kitten. The episode where it falls into the flour bin and then the woman starts making cookies and hes freaking out thinking the kitten is in the dough is hillarious. At the end she gives him a cookie shaped like a kitten and he puts the cookie on his back where the kitten slept.. lmao

Oh man I could go on and on and on with this.. like I said I am a total cartoon fanatic.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve, remember Bugs' line? "Hoboken....Oh, I'm dyin'!"

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well better than that was all through the cartoon was that guy.. "Pardon me.. could you help out a fellow American whos down on his luck?" At the end Bugs uses the same line on him and hands him the penguin.. lol
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember that! Was it that cartoon where he tells the penguin, " Batten down the hatches!" "I DID batten them down!" "Well batten them down again!"

Is that penguin also Chilly Willy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast