What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Woooohoooo! It's Steve's birthday!

Like fine wine, aged with time! Let's see...you must be about 12 by now....
smile_m_32.gif
A very fine age!

Here's wishing you a great birthday with lots of hoopla and whoopdeedoo's. And maybe some new plants to boot. Enjoy your day. And thanks for being such a solid, reliable and helpful member to the forums. People like you make TF what it is today!

Happy Birthdaaaaaaay!!
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BCK!!! Many, many more.

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you still 18 like me? Thank you for the "carpet of death!" They are still going strong.

Happy Birthday Steve!!!!!

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 01 2005,3:59)]Happy Birthday, Steve!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you still 18 like me? Thank you for the "carpet of death!" They are still going strong.
Yep!!! But some smart-aleck keeps sticking a "<" on the 1 so it looks like a 4! They need to get another hobby!
smile_n_32.gif

EDIT: I'm quoting my post in my other birthday thread
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks guys!
laugh.gif
This year there are two post wishing me Happy Birthday, last year there was one, and the year before that there were zero. Does this mean that next year I get 3??
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks guys. You make my day!
laugh.gif

Hey! Happy belated!

Back