User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What non-cp "weeds" do you have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awww... I want a vanilla orchid :-/
    my weeds... well... sphagnum can be pretty annoying sometimes, but you can cut it back very easily.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm...

no weeds in my CP collection...

but I am fighting a horribible 'weed' like scourge'... you must give me sympathy. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] not in my plant tank though...

the dreaded Aiptasia Anemone, kill one, get 20. don't kill it, get 5 or 6... every day I reach into my tank with a syringe full of calcium carbonate and inject the little buggers, wait for them to die, and siphon off the dead material.. if I am lucky, it doesn't grow back as a colony where once there was one. More often than not, I get the colony back. sigh... I am thinking of throwing out 300 bucks worth of live rock because of it...

my kingdom for weeds of the planty variety.

\"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont peppermint shrimp eat those? im not sure if they will eat adults but they do take care of the lil ones. investing what 30-40 bucks in 3 or 4 shrimp seems a better deal than tossing out $300 worth of live rock. course if some of your fish like the taste of shrimp its throwing $$ out the window
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Feb. 02 2005,8:49)]Where can you get vanilla orchids?

ANY way, I hate the sedge grass that comes from chiliean LFS!
    I find that scalding LFS before using it does a good job of killing any hitch hikers.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12