User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing astrowars online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going by RamPuppy in the game, and I am currently solidifying my lone star system... don't worry, I am not a warmonger, I just don't want anyone else in my home star, so some whoopage has to occur.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Est, your username is Est right? Well you have a planet in my system but it appears to be under siege (highlighted in red means it's under siege right?). Uh... oops, I just checked and the planet has been taken over by unknown. I checked local systems and he seem to be warhungry against weeker players.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unknown is, by my understanding, a player that has been idle for more than 7 days. I could be wrong though.

My invasion was a partial success, I dropped the population of two worlds down to 1 because my culture wasn't high enough for the planets to be absorbed into my empire, his thrid planet is now another jewl in my empire, and I have advanced to Player Level 1.

Hopefully, I will be able to see some of you guys soon, for your benefit or detriment! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] lol... jk.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I tried it out and its kinda fun. My username is Integrate1 . Just dont kill me :P . I have no clue as to what to do, exept build em farms. Is there any walkthrough or some help site? Thanks. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is a faq, glossary, and forums I believe you can access from the login screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a while of stumbleing, I have found the FAQ [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] . Zongyi

Edit: oh, and can I build more than one building at a time?
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Est, your username is Est right? Well you have a planet in my system but it appears to be under siege (highlighted in red means it's under siege right?). Uh... oops, I just checked and the planet has been taken over by unknown. I checked local systems and he seem to be warhungry against weeker players.
    Well, I hadn't quite figured out the details of playing yet, lol... Well, in any case I'm up and running in another star system [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Now, shhh, no one ever needs to know what happened... Wait.. Why am I posting this on a public board?? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Est, you resigned your old star system or got defeated right? there is no tolerance policy on having multiple accounts.

Yes, you can build 2 buildings or more at once. when you click on SPEND POINTS, above all your construction options there is a row that has a text box in it, you can tell it exactly how many points you want to spend there.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast